Each year Whitworth gives four separate awards to deserving alumni:
The Distinguished Alumni Award, presented annually to an alumna or alumnus who has...
- reached high achievement in his/her field;
- been of service to the community and the world; and
- expressed loyalty to and connection with Whitworth.
Alumni Service to Whitworth Award, presented annually to an alumnus or alumna who has...
- shown exceptional and unselfish dedication to the university and the alumni program; and
- expressed the mission of the university to others and encouraged the support of other alumni.
Alumni Mind and Heart Award, presented to an alumna or alumnus who has...
- lived foremost the Whitworth mission to “honor God, follow Christ and serve humanity” through a life of Christian service; and
- expressed loyalty to and connection with Whitworth University.
Recent Alumni Award, presented to an alumna or alumnus who has graduated from Whitworth within the past 15 years and in that time has...
To nominate a deserving alum, click here and complete the form.
- achieved steady advancement in her/his field;
- expressed loyalty to and connection with Whitworth University; and
- exemplified the Whitworth mission.
A committee of alumni and staff will review all nominations and select recipients based on the criteria listed for each award. Current staff, faculty, and trustees are not eligible for these awards.