This fall, Whitworth will welcome the class of 2021 to campus. We need your help providing a proper Whitworth welcome to our newest Bucs!
Here’s how it works:
- Click here to write a simple note (no more than 100 words) to an incoming student. Specify your former residence hall or the hall in which you’d like the note to be placed. Be sure to include your first name and graduation year.
- The Alumni Office will put these notes on new students’ residence hall doors before Move-In Day so your note is the first greeting to our new Pirates!
- Follow #WUMoveIn17 during Move-In Weekend (September 2) to see all the action on campus.
“Congrats on moving into the best dorm on campus! Whitworth and Arend will always be some of my best memories. The girls I met on my hall in Arend became, and have stayed, some of my best friends. Time flies – so enjoy each primetime, late-night-chat and study session. Have a great freshman year, and many more to come!” –Amy, ’01
“Welcome to Warren! Your first week of college is the beginning of an amazing time in your life.
Each year that goes by in the “real world,” I am reminded just how awesome college was and how important it is to make the most of every minute. I met many of my closest, life-long friends in Warren. Get involved, take chances, meet new people and have fun!” –George, '84
“Wishing you the most memorable first day in Duvall Hall! Enjoy each day as a Pirate and take every chance you get to learn. It flies by! All the best to you as you begin your journey at Whitworth.” –Eli, ‘14
Please consider the following as you write your note:
• Please keep notes positive and lighthearted.
• Share a simple memory or piece of advice.
• Encourage them to do something Whitworth-y, like catch their pine cone.
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.